What you will do
- Design and implement user experiences for our digital products.
- Solve app architecture problems along with minimum piece of code writing for feature solving, involving your team in decision making.
- Ensure product functionality, keeping in mind that quality comes first.
- Participate actively in group meetings, technology discussions and process empowerment.
- Contribute to the team and problem solving across multiple technologies, not only mobile ones.
- Write clean and organized code.
- Comment code that solves any feature related to business rules.
- Understand that the only valid metric is working software.
- Make sure that code in the repository (Dev, Staging & Prod) is compliant.
- Publish periodic progress on tasks and keep task board updated and organized.
- Keep used libraries updated just as the IDE’s used to write mobile apps.
- Reports to Mobile Leader.
Who we are looking for
- Capable of critical thinking to develop adequate solutions for the the user’s and client’s needs.
- Propose new ideas and pushes for continuous improvement.
- Fluent in English and Spanish in order to carry out meetings and presentations with clients in both languages.
- Has curiosity on the customer's needs and understands himself as a problem solver.
- Has ambition of creating awesome digital products and engaging deeply with the company to improve all proceses.
- Generalist on mobile platforms, specialist in Android or iOS native development.
- Understands deeply Agile and Lean principles and collaborates with the team to contribute to them every day.
- Has more than 3 years of proven mobile development experience.
- Has deployed apps to the stores.